- From your perspective, the task begins with an email message that has been sent
to your email address.
- To comment, you can either log in to the Fasplatplatform using your credentials,
find the appropriate module, and click the "Continue" button in the module menu.
Or simply click the link visible in the email, which will directly take you to the
correct location on the Fasplat platform and, if necessary, ask for your username
- By clicking the link, you will arrive at the commenting view. The image in the
commenting view is specific to the module and is what you need to comment on.
This module-specific image depends largely on the module being commented
on. It may look different in the strategy map tool, as shown in the image, or in the
R&D plan module, Future Workshop module, etc.
- Your task is to examine the image based on what you discussed in the
workshop and its results and provide your opinions on the three points
- When commenting, the requirement is that you must have commented on
something in the first two points, and the third point is optional. Once you
have provided comments for the first and second points, the ”Proceed”
button will become active, and you can submit your results to the system.
• The first point to comment on includes things that you believe are
accurate in the presented image. Write down the aspects and
perspectives that support the correctness of the image and contain all
the necessary and properly formulated elements.
• The second comment field is for things that you believe are inaccurate.
Write down the aspects that you think are incorrect in the figure and what
you would like to see changed.
• The last optional field is where you can comment on things that you think
should be added to this constructed image.
• In all of these text fields, you have 500 characters available, which is
roughly equivalent to a few paragraphs of text.
- If you can't think of anything to comment on in either of the first two points, but
as mentioned at the beginning, you need to have some text, you can write a
hyphen (-) in the fields, which will activate the ”Proceed” button.
- Only by filling in these fields and clicking the "Save" button will your comments be
sent to the workshop facilitator. After that, you will be taken to the "Wait" window
and await instructions for the next steps of the process.