- Invite the participants to the Fasplat system.
TIP: People who are already invited to the system can be found in the People menu.
- Create a new module by clicking the Create new button on the front page.
Select the desired module from the menu and click the Continue to selections button.
TIP: If the module says "Activated" in the Remaining section, skip directly to step 4.
- Select the number of modules to be activated in the window that opens and click the Buy button.
- Select the activated module from the module menu and press the Continue to selections button.
- In the window that opens, give the module the desired name for later identification for and select the facilitator of the desired module.
TIP: Another person from the organization can also be chosen as a facilitator.
- The created module can be found in the Modules menu. Select the right tab on the screen from the top edge. Click the Invite button next to the created module to continue to the next step.
TIP: If there are a lot of tabs, you can find more modules in the three-dot menu on the right side.